Thursday, June 2, 2011

NEMO

June 1, 2011- Today I went to the NEMO museum which just so happens to be a children’s museum.  This museum was really cool and had a lot of neat interactive science exhibits.  But even though it was really cool, I felt way out of place there.  Kids were running around everywhere and was a little too old to fight with the kids over who got to play with the machine next.  So I did not stay there for very long.  But what I did find interesting was the section on electric cars.  Since I am an engineer, I naturally walked over there and looked around a bit.  After that I left.  There was this very strange section about life as a teenager.  I was shocked about what I saw there and could not believe it was in a children’s museum.  But other than that the museum was cool but would have been a lot better if I was younger or had someone else there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment